- Posted: over a month ago
Th Facilities Keeper will be responsible for the overall cleanliness, sanitation, safety and maintenance of Arcimoto's manufacturing plant and the office building across the street, grounds, and equipment. Minimizing property damage, loss and liability exposure; ensuring that assignments are completed in a safe, proper and timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
● General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition
● Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
● Fill out daily cleaning check-list and display in the appropriate area
● Orders cleaning supplies and equipment and maintain an appropriate stock at all times
● Cleans and keeps up various surfaces and material within a building or space
● Sweeps and mops floors
● Vacuums and cleans carpets
● Washes windows
● Cleans and disinfects toilets and replenishes supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and paper towels
● Cleans break rooms, kitchen areas, dishes, microwaves and other kitchen appliances.
● Restocks break room beverages and snacks
● Responds to urgent situations, such as spills, that require quick action
● Mixes liquids and solvents from basic materials to create effective cleaning supplies
● Operates and maintains equipment such as vacuums and floor cleaners
● Sorts and maintains company recycling program for all recyclable materials
● Collects and removes trash from a building or space
● Makes minor repairs as necessary, including tasks such as changing light bulbs and fixing leaks
● Notifies supervisor when major repairs, including structural issues or highly skilled tasks, are required
● Monitors heat, cooling, and other environmental systems
● Performs outdoor upkeep as necessary, including shoveling snow, and maintaining entrances and walkways, picking up waste and debris
● All other duties assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
● High school diploma, GED or currently in high school working towards diploma completion
● 1+ years in customer service experience
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
● Good client/customer service skills
● Ability to follow oral and written instructions
● Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
● Ability to work effectively with a team
● Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort
● Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn
The Arcimoto Manufacturing Plants (AMP/RAMP) is where production, fabrication, warehouse, and machining activities are present. The noise level in the AMP/RAMP can be moderate to loud some of the time. The Arcimoto East buildings are where research and development, IT and servicing activities are present. The noise level in the Arcimoto East buildings is moderate to loud some of the time. The Arcimoto West building is where Tilting Motor Works activities are present. The noise level in the Arcimoto West building is moderate to loud some of the time. Arcimoto has various other buildings where materials, administration, accounting, marketing, sales and engineering activities are present. The noise level in the various other work environments is low to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Arcimoto, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arcimoto, Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Real EstateView all jobs at Arcimoto Inc.