Merchandise Planner (Planning Consultant) w/ RELEX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Planning Consultant, you will interact with key stakeholders and apply your techno functional proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application customization and Design. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Experience: 4–6 yrs. At least 2+ years in exposure to work in RELEX and Planning Applications. Also an overall understanding of Ecommerce and Multi-Channel Commerce strategy, with the ability to bring a perspective of best and latest in Retailing.
Skill: RELEX, Mercury Gate, Infor Nexus, Supply Chain Control Tower, Slotting Optimization
- Experience in RELEX and hands on troubleshooting.
- Ability to understand business requirements and map them into RELEX solutions and planning solutions
- Work with offshore team and facilitate the design and build of the modules they are responsible for.
- Configure the system parameters to get the designed flow behavior.
- Experience in mentoring a small team of 5-6 members and managing E2E RELEX and financial apps
- Ability to understand the functional document given by the functional consultant and design the product extensions and configurations.
- Design Documents, Configuration Parameters, Unit Test case design, System Test Support
- Good Communication and written skills
- Ability to Identify and raise possible risks
- Hands on experience to do bug fixes and development of enhancement requests
- Should be able to perform RCA for the priority or high impact issues and incidents
- Represent or lead the client discussion for all technical calls and daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly status reporting calls
- Participate in integration calls and should be able to exchange the data with integration partners/ stakeholders for keeping the production environment up and running
- Required to support off hours and holidays in case of production downtime or any other high impact issues
- Required to work on Jira / Service now for handling the Incidents, SRs and other business requests
- Experience on the below Business process / applications would be advantage
- Transport Management (Mercury Gate)
- Imports (Infor Nexus)
- Distribute / Fulfill Reverse Logistics, Inventory Control Tower (Supply Chain Control Tower)
- Inventory location planning tool (Slotting Optimization
Archolad Strategic Resources
Get fresh Senior Planning Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!