Senior Software Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Software Developer
Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp) was founded in 1981, to provide publications, seminars and consulting to the then new Local Area Network industry. Many of ATCorp's core people come from industry leaders such as Sperry, Honeywell, and Lockheed, we were pioneers in the application of LAN technology and hold several key patents in distributed systems technology.
With a very low turnover rate, corporate wide, less than 2%, it is very rare that we have an opportunity like this. We are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our leadership team. This position is a strategic one that will help innovate bleeding edge software solutions for the United State Army (US Army), United State Navy (US Navy), US Forests Service, US Departments of Agriculture (USDA) and many other Federal Agencies.
Are you are innovator?
Our team members are. They are writing the white paper that their peers are reading.
In this leadership role you will have the unique opportunity to choose the project you work on, while working with a team of high achievers.
We are looking for the best of the best, Software Developers that can work independently to conceive cutting-edge ideas. Who relish working in a team setting to convert these ideas into game-changing products. As a member of our team, you will design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communications technologies for mission-critical applications.
- Bachelors of science in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Successful candidate will have experience in:
- One or more programming languages (Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Hardware/software interfaces and protocols (low-level device and bus protocols)
- Linux kernel or drivers projects
- Systems engineering
- Reverse engineering
We currently have offices in Minneapolis MN, Washington DC, Falls Church VA, San Jose CA (Silicon Valley) and Ithaca NY. This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, MN.
If you are ready to do something BIG we want to talk to you!
Why work with us?
First, we don’t just talk about our great work life balance and work culture, we truly live it. For the last seven years, we have won the When Work Works Award. In 2018, we were one of only ninety seven companies in the US who received the When Work Works Award. When Work Works, recognizes employers that excel at offering a variety of employee initiatives such as work-life fit policies, flexible scheduling and transition to parenthood programs. Two-thirds of an organization’s winning score is based on a survey of its employees. In short, our employees love working here.
Second, our benefits package is great! We offer; Award Winning Work Place, 40 Hour Work Week, Flexible Work Schedule, Competitive Pay ($80k - $150k), Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays, Paid Holidays, Extended Leave Bank (ELB) (can be used for Paternity leave), 401(k) with employer matching, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Fitness Discounts, Long Term Disability (LTD), Short Term Disability (STD), Life Insurance, Jury Duty Pay, Bereavement Pay, Pet Bereavement Pay, Employee Assistance Program and Relocation (where applicable).
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Candidates will be required to pass a background check. Per government contract requirements, candidates for these positions must be a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
Senior Software Developer
Reports to Technical Director
- Design and or innovate new idea and technologies
- Programming and research
- Write Proposals
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
- Extensive regular contact with assigned project clients
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues
- Creating system and software architectures
- Developing, testing, and deploying software
- Large-scale Software Systems Integration and test
- Building commercial products
- Conduction research and development
- Providing customized consulting services
- Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures
- Determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Assist in achieving project goals
- Work with multiple projects
- Interface with various departments
- Other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- Self-starter, able to drive projects to completion in circumstances where little guidance and support is available
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must play well with others
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Powered by JazzHR
Architecture Technology Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Architecture Technology Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?