Architecture & Engineering Consulting Tallahassee, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Project Architect (Level III)
Office Location: Tallahassee, FL (32301)
This reputable Architecture and Design Firm is seeking an energetic and forward-thinking Project Architect with a dedication to creative architecture and a positive, collaborative work style to join our studio. Ideal candidates will exhibit a commitment to excellence in architectural design and craft, and should have a minimum of five years of experience working collaboratively with creative teams, as well as the following:
Project Architect Qualifications and Experience Needed:
- 5 years of professional work experience.
- Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree in Architecture.
- Proficiency in BIM (ArchiCAD preferred), SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with sustainable design and the craft of construction.
- Highly motivated and able to work both self-directed and in interdisciplinary teams in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Experience preparing construction documents.
- Preferred Qualifications (but not required):
+ LEED Accreditation or other sustainable or wellness training.
Project Architect Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing building design concepts and solutions, generating design drawings.
- Participating in collaborative team design meetings, and occasionally working with outside consultants.
- You will exercise your technical skills in preparing communication graphics, design visualizations, and preparing technical construction documents.
- Utilizing Revit software, design, prepare construction drawings.
- Utilizing Adobe Creative Suite programs, prepare communication graphics, presentations.
- Work collaboratively with project team members.
- Assist in preparing assembly, enclosure, and waterproofing details under experienced supervision.
- Process construction submittals, RFIs, substitution requests and shop drawings.
More About Our Firm:
An award-winning, multi-disciplinary design firm with a diverse portfolio of projects, both residential and commercial, that range in size from $120 million new construction to $10,000 renovations for public and private clients. The firm offers expertise and leadership in the disciplines of architecture, planning, interior design, graphic design and sustainability and has completed projects that can be seen across the southeastern U.S. including education, office and commercial, innovation centers, retail and hospitality, residential and multi-family, civic and cultural, museums, places of worship, and athletic facilities.
Compensation: Commensurate on experience.
Architecture & Engineering Consulting
TechnologyView all jobs at Architecture & Engineering Consulting