Delivery Driver Class A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of this position is to transport products from our facility to our customers site in a safe and efficient manner. May assist in loading and unload vehicle. May also manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other unskilled general labor.
- Follow all company, state and federal safety regulations and policies.
- Maintain professional representation of Architectural Surfaces in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving.
- Timely deliveries.
- Responsible for performing material inspections before and at time of deliveries.
- Assist in loading and unloading, may operate forklift once trained.
- Paperwork concerning delivery orders, reports of damage.
- Responsible for maintaining records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including daily vehicle inspections, drivers logs (ELD), fuel purchases, mileage records when applicable, and other records required by FMCSA and Architectural Surfaces policy.
- Other duties as assigned
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have at least 2 years of commercial driving with a clean record.
- Must have a current Class A CDL Driver's License and MedCard.
- Hardworking, dependable individual with a team player attitude.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to push/pull/lift to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to maneuver to and from trailer deck.
- Flexibility regarding shift start/ finish times.
- Ability to work in outdoor elements.
From the fabricators who rely on the consistent quality of our products, to the architects and designers who trust us to treat their clients as our own, to the homeowners they send to our showrooms and stone yards, our goal is the same: an effortless customer experience for each and every one.
Architectural SurfacesWhy Work Here?
Architectural Surfaces has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply!
A national company with the soul of a family business, Architectural Surfaces is a leading importer and distributor of natural stone, engineered stone and tile for residential and commercial applications. The strength of our global sourcing and national presence allow us to offer a deep inventory of the finest quality materials delivered when and where you need them, while our local roots ensure a commitment to knowledge and relationships that run deeper than any transaction. From the fabricators who rely on the consistent quality of our products, to the architects and designers who trust us to treat their clients as our own, to the homeowners they send to our showrooms and stone yards, our goal is the same: an effortless customer experience for each and every one.
511 Hinton Oaks BlvdKnightdale, NC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Architectural Surfaces