Architectural & Design Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of this position is to interact with individual customers by developing relationships through personal sales calls and other social activities. Assist customers with product choices according to their specific needs and provide ongoing support to product distribution channel. This position requires substantial knowledge of products sold.
- Grow sales with new business prospects as well as current customers.
- Ability to service the assigned sales area in person daily.
- Occasional regional travel required to service extended territories.
- Build/Maintain relationships with fabricators/installers and local Kitchen & Bath dealers.
- Responsible for pro-actively generating appointments with both customers and prospects.
- In-person visits to customers.
- Close deals and work together with personnel to submit orders.
- Assist dealers such as fabricators and distributors with the sales and ordering process.
- Achieve or exceed all established sales goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Provide feedback and scheduled reports to management as indicated.
- Attend and participate in special events and trade-shows as required by management.
- Assist clients in selecting materials for their overall project(s).
- Help coordinate marketing and outreach efforts to architects, designers, homebuilders, and the general public through various channels.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner and as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including showroom coverage on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate sales skills in a high-end, fast-paced, goal oriented, sales environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to seek out new clients by attending industry events and functions.
- Must be self-driven, organized and detailed oriented.
- Natural Stone sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate design skills and architectural knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in related industry preferred.
- Sales experience in industry (architectural, design, or construction).
- An established book of business is a huge plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Travel required to meet with clients.
From the fabricators who rely on the consistent quality of our products, to the architects and designers who trust us to treat their clients as our own, to the homeowners they send to our showrooms and stone yards, our goal is the same: an effortless customer experience for each and every one.
Architectural SurfacesWhy Work Here?
Architectural Surfaces has been a worldwide leader in granite, marble, quartz, tile and soapstone supply!
A national company with the soul of a family business, Architectural Surfaces is a leading importer and distributor of natural stone, engineered stone and tile for residential and commercial applications. The strength of our global sourcing and national presence allow us to offer a deep inventory of the finest quality materials delivered when and where you need them, while our local roots ensure a commitment to knowledge and relationships that run deeper than any transaction. From the fabricators who rely on the consistent quality of our products, to the architects and designers who trust us to treat their clients as our own, to the homeowners they send to our showrooms and stone yards, our goal is the same: an effortless customer experience for each and every one.
9175 East Pima Center PkwyScottsdale, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Architectural Surfaces