Senior Project Engineer - Millwork
Architectural Outfitters Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please note; this role is based in Richmond, VA!
We are a fast-paced and growing commercial millwork company in Richmond, VA. Our growth requires us to add at least one engineering position, if not several. We are currently looking for full-time, permanent lead millwork engineer.
- Create millwork submittal drawings from Architectural drawings
- Using either Cabinet Vision or MicroVellum, prepare approved millwork to go production
- Coordinate materials requirements with Purchasing department
- Coordinate construction/fabrication process with Production Manager
- Coordinate with Project Manager on job conditions, work item sequencing, specialty items, etc.
- At least 5-10 years experience doing both submittal drawings and production drawings in either Microvellum OR Cabinet Vision (we use both platforms)
- A qualified candidate for lead engineer will also have experience managing 4-8 people in the engineering department and will be well-versed in developing and troubleshooting all aspects of engineering/manufacturing topics.
- This is position is an in-house position in our facility in downtown Richmond, VA
Richmond has earned tremendous accolades recently as an up-and-coming city with talented and growing art, business, and food scenes, and the millwork opportunities are increasing as a direct result. We work for commercial contractors, hospitals, restaurants, universities, and as a manufacturing sub to other millwork companies, and business is very good. If you are ready to make a positive move in your career and get involved with a smaller company that is experiencing significant growth, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are earlier on in your engineering career but are currently working with either Microvellum or Cabinet Vision, please don't hesitate to apply. There are opportunities for you to grow your skills and your career and advance in the company.
Total compensation packages will be based on experience and skill level, and could range from $50K - $90K.
Architectural OutfittersWhy Work Here?
We're currently suffering from the tragedy of a good reputation: more good clients than our current resources can adequately service.
We are a stable and grounded 20 year old company with lots of repeat clients, and our reputation has spurred recent growth. We are one of the largest and most reliable commercial millwork shops in Central Virginia, and we have our sights set on continued growth, broader services, and being the best at what we do.
1505 Cummings DriveBaltimore, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Architectural Outfitters