Electrical Engineer and Lighting Designer
- $67,000 Yearly
- Medical , Life Insurance , Retirement
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER & LIGHTING DESIGNER
Job Summary: Electrical Engineer/Lighting Designer with 0-3 years of experience wanted for MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) consulting firm located in Edwards/Vail area. AutoCAD and relevant experience are desired but not required. More senior engineers are welcome to apply as well. Salary will be set dependent on experience.
Live and work in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Edwards, Colorado is located in the middle of the Colorado Rockies, 100 miles west of Denver. Within 15 minutes of our offices are Vail and Beaver Creek Ski resorts. Outside the office window we look out to the mountains, a mountain stream running below and perfect blue sky days. We have over 300 days of sunshine, low humidity, moderate temperatures and more. We work hard and play hard. We have unlimited skiing, hiking, snowshoeing, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, mountain climbing and more right outside our door. Consider leaving the hustle and bustle of the city behind and come learn what a healthier lifestyle can do for you and your family.
AEC provides competitive starting salaries (based on regular industry survey reviews); salary is set dependent upon experience. We do annual performance reviews with opportunities for salary increases. Bonuses are paid out 3x per year. Benefits include group health insurance (company pays % based on years of service), basic life/ADD insurance, traditional and/or Roth 401(k) plans with 3% employer contribution, 6 hours of flex time per week, paid time off, and wellness reimbursements.
We are interested in your development and want to maximize your potential! AEC’s projects include prominent residences in the mountains, resort work for area mountains, restaurants, renovations, local municipal buildings, affordable housing and much more. We are looking for an individual with great work ethic and an interest in the mountain lifestyle.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide AutoCAD drafting and design.
- Electrical load calculations.
- Lighting level calculations.
- Power, systems and lighting engineering and design.
- Work in a team to conceptualize designs.
- Provide checking and drawing review to assure a quality & cost-effective design.
- National Electrical Code, Energy code and local code determination and knowledge.
- Existing system evaluation and accurate field observation.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, team members, contractors & vendors.
- Attend meetings to gather and obtain information for project management.
- Create and edit company written specifications including sequences of operation.
- Manage production of construction documents and specifications to predetermined budgets.
- Write technical reports, correspondence and proposals that demonstrate expertise and sincerity.
Please hit Reply with resume and short cover letter or email. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster, do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Architectural Engineering Consultants, Inc.Vail, CO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.