Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you thrive in the construction industry? Do you love being on the job site? AD/S is looking for an experienced Project Manager in the Bay area to take charge of all things related to managing new projects, vendors, installation and communication with clients.
AD/S is the leading custom signage design and fabrication company in the Southwest. We work with Architects, Designers, Developers, Property Managers, General Contractors, and related industries to make their vision a reality with tangible, visual identities.
A Project Manager is responsible for carrying out the project expectations from the signed contract through to the project’s invoicing. The process includes scheduling, budgeting, coordinating manufacturing, installation, and general communication with our customers. Create and monitor milestone tasks, organize, and prioritize tasks, coordinate with internal departments and the customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This position is the liaison between sales, design, quality, manufacturing management, and installation.
· Ability to provide customer solutions and meet deadlines
· Prioritize projects and tasks in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
· Ability to perform site visits in proper attire and conduct site investigations
· Work with the installation team to facilitate all field related work
· Manage projects & project budget from the design phase, through permits, production, and installation
· Work with internal teams including design, engineering, production & installation to take a project from inception through completion
· Review & comprehend design packages & drawings
· Qualify and negotiate with subcontractors for obtaining permits, performing installation & estimates
· Track all jobs through customized reports and internal software
· Maintain acceptable profit margins on jobs
· Ability to read, understand, and perform take-offs from blueprints and plans
· Communicate both orally and in writing with customers, subcontractors, and staff
· Maintain discretion by keeping service and customer information confidential
· Manage day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
· Follow procedures on budgeting, scheduling, updates, change orders, and invoicing
· Manage scope work and mitigate risks
· Determine revenue recognition by monitoring accurate invoicing
· Integrate financial data for multiple projects
· Analyze profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and reduces expense on projects
· Quality assurance and control
· Oversee high-level deliverables across multiple projects
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management
· Organizing, planning, and customer service orientation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Great attention to detail and problem solving
· Positive attitude, persistence, and high level of integrity
· Ability to thrive in a self-driven, yet team-oriented environment
· Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience
· OSHA 30 Certification
· Five years of relevant professional work experience. Sign experience or construction NECESSARY!
· Must possess a valid driver's license (minimum Class C), have and maintain a satisfactory driving record, and the ability to maintain auto insurance coverage.
· Medical, dental, vision and life
· Vacation and sick time
· Paid holidays
· 401(k) matching after qualifying period
· Referral program
· Employee discounts
E-Verify Employer. We conduct background check and drug test.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Architectural Design