Architectural Design Guild is a mid-sized A/E firm licensed in 48 states, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We are looking for people who are independent self-starters with the ability to work well as part of a team. We have a casual, but very productive environment and offer excellent benefits. We have multiple positions to fill.
- Provide complete Design Development and Construction Document packages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide project leadership to the rest of the team, maintain schedules and quality.
- Process RFI’s, shop drawings and submittals.
- Attend client meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate projects/drawings with consultants (both in and out of house).
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Architecture.
- License not required, but will be considered
- 4-8 years of architectural experience with solid production capabilities.
- Must be proficient in AutoCad,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.