Here at Architectural Concepts, we are a leading glazier in the Denver metro area. We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you're a passionate self-starter, Architectural Concepts is an excellent company for you. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach targets and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a project budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget or improve gross margin
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers to reach expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Identify areas for process improvement
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field preferred
- 5-8 years of project management and relevant experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Compensation and Benefits
Your previous experience and success will determine your competitive salary.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401-K with employer match, four weeks of PTO, as well as medical, dental, and vision with generous employer premium contribution.
Why Work Here?
Great environment, good benefits & ample opportunity for growth!