- Expired: January 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
iOFFICE + SpaceIQ is making workplaces smarter and employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized data-driven platform to make better informed decisions about real estate, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless experience so they can do their best work, come to iOFFICE + SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain the talent they need to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the workplace.
We are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager to join our Team! You will be responsible for driving on-time SaaS renewals and upselling additional modules and services for assigned customer base. The ideal candidate will have a combination of intelligence, experience, confidence, humility, and a strong work ethic.
- Work with Customer Success Manager (CSM) to map customer's strategic objectives to additional software and services.
- Ensure renewals are executed on-time and for maximum revenue
- Identify at risk customers early and develop a plan to get them back on track prior to contract execution/renewal
- Must demonstrate the ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Ability to navigate to high in the customer organization and gain access to key decision makers
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate company value and differentiators versus competitors
- Strong work ethic
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and maintaining an accurate forecast.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of a company that is changing the workplace.
- Be a part of a fast-paced global team.
- Awesome New Hire Welcome Package.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Archibus + Serraview Job Board
BusinessView all jobs at Archibus + Serraview Job Board