Car Dealership office manager with office management experience.
Archibald’s Inc. Kennewick, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $72,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical
Automotive Office Manager - Summary
Processes and generates financial data for all dealership departments, which together represent the accurate financial condition of the business. Provides accurate reporting to the dealer/general manager and is responsible for accounting office and administrative functions.
Automotive Office Manager - Essential Duties
- Hires, trains, and supervises office personnel.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures.
- Prepares a complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines and time frame.
- Controls all posted documents, including time records, vehicle deals, commissions, and additions and changes to inventory.
- Prepares daily bank deposits and cash reports.
- Reconciles select accounts monthly.
- Approves adjustments to inventory and receivable accounts.
- Prints monthly journals, schedules, and general ledger. Closes month by processing accounting month-end.
- Assists in the completion of annual review/audit.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations.
- Prepares payroll on a timely basis, posts payroll, and maintains payroll records.
- Prepares tax reports, tax deposits and tax returns in a timely, accurate manner.
- Prepares employee health/life benefit payments.
- Prepares monthly floor plan report for use in commission calculations.
- Prepares sales commission/chargeback detail reports.
- Compiles information and prepares reports as requested by management and/or dealer principal.
- Processes paperwork for new employees and terminations.
- Keeps an updated file of all dealership job descriptions.
- Maintains confidential employment files.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Automotive Office Manager - Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Automotive Office Manager - Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Automotive Office Manager - Language Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals..
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Automotive Office Manager - Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Automotive Office Manager - Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Archibald’s Inc.Why Work Here?
Archibald's is experiencing explosive growth. We are in search of positive upbeat team members who will help us grow better together.
Archibald's Inc. is a family-owned and operated car dealership in eastern WA. Archibald's has been named five times to Entrepreneur Magazine's Hot 100 list of fastest-growing businesses. We are the area's premier retailer of like-new luxury vehicles. Named "Best Car Dealer" by Tri-City Herald's People's Choice award seven years running. Working here is fun as our customers love cars as much as we do.
6902 W Clearwater Ave. KennewickKennewick, WA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Archibald’s Inc.