Archetype Solutions Group Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re seeking a senior team member to lead the delivery of consulting projects. You’ll also support the growth of portfolio companies in which we’ve invested via our venture fund.
Managers wear many hats within Archetype, and are expected to maintain and grow client relationships, develop and design solutions, execute and deliver on projects, lead and mentor colleagues, as well as help shape the direction for Archetype and its portfolio companies.
The base salary for this role is in the range of $140,000-145,000. Total target compensation includes a significant at risk component in the form of eligibility for an annual bonus as well as long-term incentive in the form of ownership shares in the General Partner of our venture fund.
Archetype Solutions Group is not your traditional consulting firm or venture fund. Our model brings unique value to accelerate innovation and growth in both our consulting partners and portfolio companies by deploying our expertise in the areas of strategy, marketing, product development, sales, and software development.
Our Model: Archetype’s management consulting offering accelerates revenue growth for mid-market companies by bringing start-up like innovation. Helping these companies grow also identifies opportunities for venture investments. The access to Archetype’s team expertise and our mid-market partners’ channels to market in turn accelerates our ventures’ growth.
Our Crew: Our global team is made of management consultants, financial and data analysts, marketing and sales experts, and software developers who partner with our clients to supercharge growth. We come from all walks of life, bringing uniquely diverse experiences and skillsets. We break the normal grind to rapidly develop innovative solutions and passionately pursue entrepreneurship to improve the world of work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and grow client relationships, serving as the primary point of contact for our clients’ C-suite executives
- Define strategy and drive implementation of cross-functional consulting and venture projects
- Lead and mentor analysts to facilitate project execution and delivery
- Cultivate new client partnerships from the network contacts of our principals, team members, and advisers
- Create integrative proposals and polished deliverables and sales materials (e.g. presentations) for potential client relationships
- Support Archetype’s growth by guiding the development of innovative internal best practices
- Travel expectations: pre-pandemic, managers traveled 10-20% of time for key meetings. We’re currently working remotely, and will be evaluating our travel policies as the public health situation evolves
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An ownership mentality with a highly proactive approach
- Ability to build structure in unstructured situations and effectively communicate complex insights
- Ability to navigate established alliances and build new ones
- Significant professional business experience, including experience managing teams and mentoring junior team members
- Preferred: experience in a consulting or service delivery context
CULTURE, BENEFITS, AND REMOTE WORK
Our office is currently operating 100% remotely, so the entire interview process will be conducted over phone or Zoom. We have offices in Philadelphia, PA, and Hyderabad, India. We anticipate being remote to some degree for the rest of this year.
We offer competitive pay (commensurate with experience, including short- and long-term incentives), a benefits package (including medical, dental, vision coverages), 401k with employer match, and employer-paid life insurance.
We work hard and play hard at Archetype. When we’re not remote, we enjoy barbecues in our outdoor space, office trips to Quizzo and Escape the Room, and in-office snacks. Some say we show our love for each other as a team through food!
Since we’ve been remote, we’ve kept the team spirit burning bright through weekly happy hours, virtual trivia and game nights, and even virtual yoga hosted by one of our team members.
At Archetype, one of our core values is “play as a team.” We recognize that our team is our biggest asset, and diverse teams make the strongest teams. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re smart and good at what you do, we invite you to come as you are.
Archetype Solutions Group
BusinessView all jobs at Archetype Solutions Group