Senior Security Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Passion. Critical Thinking. Hard work.
We have runners/marathoners, wine enthusiasts, bibliophiles, surfers, golfers/Top Golfers, gamers, and many other diverse people. We would love to add your skills and talents to the team.
Working at Archetype SC is more than punching in and punching out. We are passionate about technology, our employees, and solving problems for our clients.
We’re adding a Senior Security Consultant to our team. You will be an integral member of our team with an influence on the strategic direction of Archetype SC and will mentor and grow junior team members. You have a passion for technology, high attention to detail, and competency in critical thinking and problem solving. You act with integrity and can be trusted with sensitive client information.
The position is located in our Myrtle Beach, SC office (who doesn’t love the beach?) and primarily responsible for participating in security engagements acting as a senior technical resource on their project.
- Act as senior technical security resource on assigned projects
- Supports the delivery management team in project oversight to ensure expectations, timelines, and budgets are being met
- Participates in proposal development and other presales activities
- Provides technical expertise and remain current on technology trends in the marketplace
- Provides mentorship on project consulting to other team members
- Provides mentorship on security technology to other team members.
- Remain billable at a high utilization rate
- Other duties as assigned
You Have the Following Competencies:
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Collects and researches data
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Designs workflows and procedures
- Generates creative solutions
- Translates concepts and information into images
- Uses feedback to modify designs
- Applies design principles
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Project Management
- Supports development of project plans; provides status updates to the delivery management team
- Technical Skills
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses
- Pursues training and development opportunities
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Shares expertise with others
- Customer Service
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Meets commitments
- External Working Relationships
- Develops and maintains courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Mentorship – Acts as a mentor to those less experienced resources.
- Cost Consciousness
- Works within approved budget
- Develops and implements cost saving measures
- Business Necessity
- The needs of the employer may be dependent on responding to and anticipating rapidly changing external and internal demands in all aspects of how business is conducted. This may include, but is not limited to, organization structure, finances, goals, personnel, work processes, technology, and customer demands. Therefore, it may become necessary to make modifications to how business is conducted, and work is accomplished, with minimal or no advance notice to employees. Accordingly, the employee must be capable of adapting, with minimal or no advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted, and work is accomplished, with no diminishment in work performance.
- Safety and Security
- All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management
- Cost Consciousness
- Customer Service
You also have:
- 4 to 6 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of:
- Accounting Software (QuickBooks)
- Database Software (Access)
- Development Software
- Internet Software
- Manufacturing Software
- Payroll Systems
- Spreadsheet Software (Excel)
- Contract Management Systems
- Design Software
- Human Resource Systems
- Inventory Software
- Order Processing Systems
- Project Management Software
- Word Processing Software (Word)
- Electronic Mail Software (Outlook)
- Presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Publisher software
For our employees, we offer the following benefits:
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holiday and your birthday
- Health Insurance including major medical, vision, and dental
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Coverage
Archetype SC, Inc is a full-service technology consulting agency. We work in all aspects of digital transformation services including cybersecurity, website and application development, systems integration, data analytics, and business consulting.
Check us out at www.archetypesc.com!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Archetype SC, Inc
AddressMyrtle Beach, SC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?