Lead Behavioural Health Clinician
The Lead Behavioral Health Clinician is responsible for providing leadership and coaching to an assigned team of Behavioral Health Licensed Clinicians and managing the operations of one or more Behavioral Health Counseling Suite(s). This is a hybrid role, with 60% clinical and 40% leadership responsibilities. As a licensed clinician, the Lead Behavioral Health Clinician will partner with persons served and their interdisciplinary teams to develop, implement, monitor, and revise behavioral support plans and provide mental health counseling to an assigned group of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Lead Behavioral Health Clinician will also partner with the Senior Director of Behavioral Health to support the continued development and growth of Behavioral Health services.
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team of Behavioral Health Licensed Clinicians.
- Manage the operations of one or more Behavioral Health Counseling Suite(s).
- Provide mental health counseling and partner with persons served and their interdisciplinary teams to develop, implement, monitor, and revise behavioral support plans.
- Partner with the Senior Director of Behavioral Health to support the continued development and growth of Behavioral Health services.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or another related field and a LCPC or LCSW-C required.
- Five or more years of professional experience providing behavioral supports for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a community-based setting and at least two years of experience providing management and coaching to licensed clinicians and other clinical professionals.
- Meet all requirements to be a Maryland Board of Professional Counselors approved/certified supervisor or a Maryland Board of Social Work approved supervisor.
- Deep understanding and passion for person-centered planning and self-direction for people with disabilities.
- Ability to work autonomously, in ambiguous situations with little direction, running toward problems without being asked; solutions oriented.
- Ability to remain flexible, calm under pressure, and adaptive.
- Experience working across cultural, geographic, and programmatic lines.
comprehensive benefit package that includes the following:
- Shared cost health and dental coverage, Pre-tax medical/dental withholdings, Domestic Partner coverage
- Insurance benefits effective the 1st of the month following the month in which you are hired
- 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation starting at 2 weeks, and up to 12 days of paid sick time
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Company provided: Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Recruitment Incentive Bonus
- Staff Appreciation events
- Employee Assistance Program
This position is a mix of office based, travel to other clinic locations and periodic telework.
Powered by JazzHR
Archetype Permanent SolutionsSevern, MD
HealthcareView All Archetype Permanent Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.