Senior Windchill Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
*This is a REMOTE role! We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working out of their home office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop / configure / customize data integrations between PLM & other systems such as ERP/ MRP/ CAD
- Design customizations and extensions through modifying existing Windchill PLM solutions to correct errors or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software for Windchill PLM solution.
- Upgrade Windchill environments to most recent versions.
- Analyze clients' data models, and advise them on the best way to cleanup, manipulate and prepare their data for migration.
- Create and manage technical specifications for code development
- Develop data scripts as needed for mass data updates/migrations
- Develop custom handlers, user extensions, custom scripts, client-side customization and web services.
- Setup, update / enhance code deployment processes
- Define and execute the workflows, data migration & conversion strategy and technical plan
- Support and develop architectural strategies at the modeling, design, and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
- Develop software-testing procedures through conducting trial runs of programs and software applications to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on customer specifications.
- May provide comprehensive management support to customers or internal personnel.
- May support business development initiatives with upper management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong knowledge of PTC's Windchill 11.1 (or later versions) and PDMLink
- Experienced in Windchill 11.0 customizations of ACLs, Lifecycles, Workflows, Info Tasks, Webjet’s, OIRs, and Actions/action-models.
- 5-7+ years’ experience with PTC Windchill, Java/JSP, VB/VC++, J2EE, XML, XSD, XSLT. • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programing or related field
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and work quickly
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?