The Performance Marketing Intern will work closely with the media buying team to create ads that drive customer acquisition on various digital channels, including Facebook, Search, Quora, Display, etc. The intern must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to think strategically about what drives interest and conversion. The intern must also be able to translate feedback into creative assets that prioritize marketing goals while maintaining the brand voice and tone. This role will allow the intern ample creative freedom to explore strategies and executions. This is a part time (3 days per week), entry level internship expected to last through the end of 2019, with the possibility for extension or hire, based on business need.
- Collaborate with Senior Paid Media Manager in the planning of digital assets, conceptualizing, and creating performance marketing ads that drive prospective users to click and convert on our ads.
- Create ads through various media platforms, including but not limited to, gif ads, video ads, stock images, etc.
- Work closely with Senior Paid Media Manager to strategically think about business problems and create strong image, video, and copy-led ads that effectively communicate the message and goal required by the marketing team.
- Work with media buying team to leverage data and learnings to optimize creative strategy and messaging.
- Generate ideas that impact the company's ability to convert ad clicks.
- Be curious and consistently look for new ways to communicate with our audience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor's degree in progress.
- Some experience with online advertising.
- Basic Excel Knowledge (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs)
- Entrepreneurial experience a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or After Effects a plus.
- Have a passion for writing, crafting headlines and copywriting that drives user action.
- Must be self-motivated, and be able to work collaboratively, and be detail oriented.
- Must have strong written and communication skills.