Laborer - Quincy, IL
ADM Processing Edible Oils
This is a full time, hourly position
Job Duties include:
- Involves scraping / shoveling hard oil.
- Shoveling oil out of trenches
- Using caustic floor cleaner
- Working off a ladder or in a pipe rack - will require fall protection equipment.
- Small Equipment operation - Forklift - Bobcat - Scissorlift - Skytrak
- Mechanical Apptitude
- Pipe fittings - bolts - identifying lines and tracing the line back to a source
- Overtime is offered with this position
- How to evaluate a MSDS
- Recognizing an unsafe condition and radio that information to a superior.
- Will wear safety gear - hardhat, safety glasses, steel toe boots, 2 way radio, can of Prevor (chemical buffer solution), face shield when needed, chemical suit when needed (pants, jacket, gloves), chemical apron if needed, fall protection if needed (harness and lanyard)
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status. Employment Type: Full-Time