Archarithms, Inc., a Huntsville, AL based company is seeking an experienced Proposal Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of activities and staff associated with the development of responses to Government Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFIs). The Proposal Manager provides leadership and direction to cross-functional teams assigned to work proposal efforts; ensures that proposal responses are compliant, compelling, and completed on schedule; works with the Capture Manager and Business Development team to weave opportunity strategies, solutions, themes, and discriminators into proposal responses; and ensures that proposals are completed and delivered to the Government within the prescribed time periods.
- Facilitate storyboard session to develop proposal strategies and technical solutions.
- Collaborate with team to develop win themes, ghost themes, value discriminators, and identify risk.
- Review and analyze the RFP/RFI.
- Create compliant outlines, matrices, proposal schedule, kick-off meeting materials.
- Support the development of all standard proposal sections.
- Management Plans, Past Performance, or Key Personnel Resumes.
- Develop and integrate proposal themes, discriminators and key success factors.
- Facilitate color team reviews, capture actions items and status, and validate action item closure.
- Conduct regular proposal status meetings and manage the proposal schedule.
- Interviews managers and technical experts and develops proposal narratives.
- Resolves issues with originating authors or team members.
- Writes, edits, and rewrites technical sections.
- Maintain document configuration management and control.
- Ensures that all RFP format specifications have been followed and meets all proposal deadlines.
- Minimize style differences from multiple authors and contributors.
- Ensures the proper contextual integrity of each completed proposal section by reviewing edits with the respective SME/contributor.
- Manage the production of draft and final text and graphics.
- Perform desktop publishing and copy editing.
- Perform white glove review and final proposal production for hard/soft copy submission.
- Develop and maintain corporate processes and templates for proposal activities.
- Proven track record of collaborating in a team environment to get the job done under all circumstances.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· Experience with Shipley Method or equivalent preferred
· 10+ years of Federal Government proposal development experience, DoD experience preferred
Archarithms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Archarithms, Inc. participates in E-Verify.