- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great opportunity available for an experienced Lease Administrator in Miami!
This role is located in the 33166 area and is 100% ON SITE!
The lease administrator must be highly motivated, take ownership of their responsibilities, be proactive in communication and duties and work seamlessly employees in various roles at the organization.
- Responsible for the entry, review, and funding of lease contracts and contract maintenance
- Work closely with the internal departments, leasing companies, and customers to meet quality metrics and customer expectations
- Credit application entry and document upload
- Review of lease funding packages to ensure valid signatures, payment/rate structures, equipment configuration and all credit approval requirements
- Follow up with sales team and VP of sales for additional information needed to complete transactions
- Ensure all funding requirements are met
- Submit Lease Vendor invoices for payment
- Respond to and resolve inquiries from Leasing Companies and customers (calls/emails)
- Provide administrative assistance to the sales force
- Schedule deliveries of equipment
- Must be team-oriented with strong work ethics and communication skills
- Must be a great multitasker
- Excel experience required
- Bilingual Required ( English and Spanish )
- Associates Degree
ArchWhy Work Here?
Great career opportunity, awesome benefits and flexible for Hybrid
Real EstateView all jobs at Arch