Electrician/Electrical Assembler - Direct Hire
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate need for an electrical assembler for a local manufacturer in Grand Rapids. The ideal candidate will have prior electrical experience wiring control panels and doing other electrical work. This is a first shift direct hire opportunity. Must be able to read electrical blueprints. Hours are 7:00 to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Review and interpret electrical schematics for the successful installation of components
and wiring cables for machine production
- Examine final work for completeness and quality levels, including making adjustments
and repairs as needed
- Informing supervisor of any quality issues
- Supporting team members as needed
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the cycle workstation
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of assembly production experience
- Experience in reading and utilizing blueprints/schematics
- Basic electrical theory knowledge
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Wiring back panels
- Attention to detail
- Leadership aspirations
- Self-starter and reliable
- Team player
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS
- Starting pay minimum - $24-27/hr. (based on experience)
- Bonus potential - $480/quarter (estimated extra $1/hr.)
- 12 paid vacation days given upon hire, prorated by start date. 17 vacation days provided on second calendar year.
- 8 Paid Holidays Included
- Immediately enrolled in 401(k) plan. Employer contribution is 50% up to 6% of employee contribution.
- Internal training provided with rapid advancement
- College/Trade School Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Additional eligibility for performance bonuses
Arch Staffing and ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Great benefits & lots of room for growth!
Supplier of automotive parts. .
AddressGrand Rapids, MI