The Machine Operator (Richardson, Simco, Band Saw, Sanding, etc) will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Arch Staffing & ConsultingWe are looking for a knowledgeable, skilled and hardworking individual to add to our team. Our ideal candidate understands how important a strong work ethic and quality work is to our current and future customers. If you like a fast-paced environment that changes from day to day and love the satisfaction of a job well done, please apply now.