Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARCH Orthodontics is one of the fastest growing Dental Practices in New England. We're celebrating 45 years of service, and since the day we opened our doors in Stoughton, MA, we have been bringing our vision to reality: To deliver the greatest smiles and healthiest bites to every person in every area we serve in the most compassionate and caring way while maintaining a small and intimate, "local provider" feel.
The Call Center Representative works at our call center in Stoughton, MA and answers incoming calls from patients to schedule appointments, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints or concerns, troubleshoot problems and provide information. They are essential to impacting outstanding patient experience and retention. We have part-time opportunities!
- Respond to 50 - 60 patient calls per day and book schedule appointments using TOPS & Carestack dental scheduling software
- Use all available resources to provide the appropriate responses to patient inquiries
- Immediately and successfully resolve any customer concerns
- Enter new customer information into healthcare management system; update records was needed
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures with respect to documentation and workflow
- Send out welcome packets to new patients
- Check insurance benefits
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, stay organized and manage multiple tasks throughout the day
- A focus on providing an exceptional patient experience
- Ability to problem solve, remain calm under pressure and help others
- Call Center experience is preferred but will train someone with the right motivation
ARCH Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Arch Orthodontics PC
BusinessView all jobs at Arch Orthodontics PC