Arch Management/ McDonald's is currently seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and experienced restaurant supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. Planning, Organizing, Leading & Controlling. You will be expected to oversee the organization to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Exceptional supervisory skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must. Supervisor Experience must include quick service restaurant experience Supervisory level 4 or more restaurants.
We Are Looking For Individuals:
- Supporting the mission, vision & values of the organization
- Set performance based goals & expectations assist the GM in meeting them
- Time & Priority management, Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with a customer focused mentality
- Oversee controls expenses, monitoring variances & implementing corrective actions
- People developer; able to provide ongoing feedback and training
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships and leading others
- Organize workflow & ensure that employees understand their duties & delegated tasks.
- Ensure adherence to legal & company policies, procedures & undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Foster excellent performance that supports individual & organizational needs.
- Oversee organization employees are delivering efficient, high quality restaurant service
- Maximizing profitability, achieving financial targets & ensuring business objectives are met
- Ensure effective recruitment & adequate staffing levels are maintained in the organization
- Assist in continuing growth and development of employees inside the restaurant
- Support the General Manager with setting and achieving store goals
- Assist with quality hiring, staffing and retention
- Oversee planning, organizing, leading & controlling certain aspects in the restaurant
- Promoting & marketing the business
- People-centered, supportive & flexible in order to deliver better results
- Know how to establish & communicate performance standards & expectations.
- Performance Based very competitive salary
- Health Insurance contributions
- Paid vacation
- Free Uniforms
- Bonuses Salary level
- Discount Program
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Free Employee meals