Junior Data Technician (Junior Photo & Video Content Editor)
Arch Aerial LLC Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arch Aerial LLC is seeking a highly motivated Junior Data Technician to assist our current Data Technician / Photo & Video Content Editor in (i) producing captivating content from the raw data captured in the course of our drone services and (ii) assisting with administrative duties in data delivery and archival processes.
This is an entry level position with immediate opportunities for training. Students, recent graduates, or those looking to enter the unmanned aerial systems field are appropriate candidates, however skills and requirements are listed further below. Integrity and organizational skills are highly valued (more so than a specific educational degree). This is an hourly position which can expect between 30 - 40 hours per week.
FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Junior Data Technician will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the daily editing and delivery administration of construction photography and videography content produced in daily UAS (drone) operations.
- Assisting with daily compiling of pipeline inspection reports.
- Assisting with creation, measurement, and delivery of 3D inventory reporting.
- Assisting with daily data delivery for construction photography and videography data to customers' various online data archives. Will be responsible for troubleshooting customer data access issues. Must have outstanding communication skills.
- Assist with driving UAS Pilots on relevant projects.
- Assist with Arch Aerial LLC data management initiatives for current work and archival strategies.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to apprentice, train, and test for the Part 107 UAS Remote Pilot Endorsement (if not already held).
- Cloud data management.
- LiDAR data management.
Secondary Duties (After Completing Relevant Training Opportunities)
- After apprenticeship and onboarding period, potential for UAS piloting on construction projects.
- Social media collateral creation.
- Additional brand development responsibilities:
- Assist with enhancing the company's brand and reputation in the public's eye.
- Ensures brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the companys brand positioning.
- Provides design ideas for collateral, web and other visual communications media for the company.
- Assists in the development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Develops and maintain knowledge of our industry
- Adobe Lightroom Proficiency
- Adobe Premiere Proficiency
- Adobe Photoshop Proficiency
- Adobe Acrobat Proficiency
- Dropbox Proficiency
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Windows and Mac OS Proficiency
Secondary Traits (not required but desired)
- Part 107 Remote Pilot Endorsement (current)
- Thermographer I Certification
- TWIC Card (current)
- Adobe After Effects Proficiency
- Ground Photography Proficiency
The ideal candidate will also possess the following character traits:
- Demonstrated ability to create materials that communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Not immediately eligible for benefits. Eligible for potential benefits effective in the 2022 calendar year if employed with the company through October 1st, 2021 and maintaining full-time hours. Additional details provided upon onboarding.