Sr. IT Operations Manager - Relocation to Naperville, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Extensive knowledge of maintaining operations in a Cloud Infrastructure.
AWS Certifications are a plus
ITSM Certification is a plus
Cloud Operations certification is a plus
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructures and ability to work within it to support the systems.
- Strong experience working directly in ITSM areas
- Good understanding of Call Center Operations.
- Good understanding of batch automation programming
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous experience in the Verint Workforce Optimization platform a plus
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases within a cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure Stability, Reliability and Uptime for all IT systems
- Build, Mentor and Grow a strong IT Operations team
- Manage smooth operations of IT help desk, Service desk, On-call support, Problem, and Incident management. Support users across HOS organizations.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Ensure smooth operations of HOS call center from technology perspective
- Work with vendors to maintain systems via patching, upgrades, etc and to troubleshoot system issues and hold vendors accountable to SLAs.
- Provide regular operational metrics and manage with continuous improvement with appropriate measurements, KIP’s and metrics.
- Closely work with 3rd party vendors and managed service providers
- Ensure compliance of IT operations and separation of roles and responsibilities.
- Provide automation of routine tasks to improve efficiency.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
Knowledge maintaining operations in a Cloud Infrastructure
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group