Sr. IT Infrastructure Analyst - Relocation to Naperville, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in systems analytics.
- 10+ years of IT experience with a good understanding of data analysis tools, understanding of database schemas, and trend analysis.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Call Center Operations.
- Good understanding of batch automation programming and data warehousing.
- Setup, maintain and automate sync process of data collection between IT system statistical data to the warehouse.
- Coordinate with managed service providers to setup, maintain, and automate the sync process of performance data to the warehouse
- Provide reporting and analysis of warehouse data for trend analysis and performance of IT systems and managed service providers for process improvement initiatives and holding vendor performance to agreed SLAs.
- Problem Management, Incident Management, Analyzing and Reporting on Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of major incidents.
Previous experience in data analysis using Verint Workforce
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group