Sr. IT Development Manager - Relocation to Naperville, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Extensive knowledge of Network Infrastructure best practices and implementation knowledge is required.
- 12+ years of IT experience with 5+ years’ experience in an engineering leadership role including coaching/mentoring and leading high-performing teams
- 5+ years developing SaaS solutions, CRM and Cloud-based Call center applications
- Strong experience working with Integration technologies (SOA, iPaaS, REST), Cloud infrastructure (PaaS, SaaS, MS-Azure, AWS), Web technologies (.Net, Spring, Hibernate, Angular, NodeJS), Microservices and Configurable rules-based business applications (Drool, JBoss, iLog), authentication methods like OAuth and SAML.
- Strong understanding of "Cloud Architectures" (e.g., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and expertise in designing and deploying the end-to-end integrated solutions in high availability, clustered environment
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS, Docker, and Elastic is required)
- Proven experience delivering large-scale software solutions into production under tight deadlines with quality
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban Agile workflow methodologies & CI/CD processes
- Experience in working with the business and IT in building strategies, frameworks, Standardize models and roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical issues
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills and a vigorous thought process
- Ability to empathize, sell ideas, and influence others
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- Have ownership of the application development including development practices, code quality, interoperability, and technology
- Be an execution leader driving business outcomes with own team and outsourced services to deliver quality releases to our customers on time
- Manage SLA with vendors and provide input for vendor evaluations and investment decisions around our technology and team to scale and be reliable/secure
- Lead the team in the adoption/adherence to the development of best practices and standards
- Collaborate with the architects, QA, and release management to define releases, negotiate, and drive application development to meet requirements while reducing tech debt
- Maintain team velocity, feature throughput and quality at or above sustainable levels
- Work with cross-functional teams such as sales, customers and others to manage expectations and build a good perception of the team
- Perform regular root cause analysis and drive process changes to mitigate risks and issues
- Identify and report on key KPIs for software development
- Work with Marketing, Call Center and other IT customers to implement new features and systems within the network infrastructure.
Extensive knowledge of Network Infrastructure
10+ years of IT experience with 5+ years’ experience in an engineering leadership role including coaching/mentoring and leading high performing teams
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group