Sr. Account Executive - Service Based Selling - Virtual/Remote
Arch Advisory Group Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
About the client.
They’re not just in the business of fixing properties—they’re fixing an entire industry. Typically, facilities maintenance is tough work—both in the nature of the job (plumbing, HVAC, snow removal) and the lack of clarity throughout the experience. Thus, they've decided a better way wasn’t only possible, but essential. Through their award-winning technology platform (in which they've invested almost $100M), they connect local contractors to customers and help manage an experience that surpasses expectations.
Recognized on Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, Chicago Crain’s Top Tech Employers, and more,
this organization manages more than 186,000 properties where people live and work. Their customers’ livelihoods are in their hands—think a restaurant manager whose only fryer goes down on a busy Friday night or a family in Florida without power after a hurricane. They work across the industries that make up your community, including retail, food service, banking, residential, and more, and we help them find the right provider in our network (we call them Affiliates) in more than 45 trades.
They are true innovators, disruptors, and out-of-the-box thinkers. They set each other up for success in the office and for the perfect spike on the volleyball court during an intramural game. They are community volunteers, karaoke partners, and lifelong friends. They’re want to make every property better, and they want your help to make it happen.
The Sr. Account Executive is an individual contributor role that opens new business and expands existing relationships in one of the company’s key market segments (restaurants, retail, telecommunications, public sector, multi-site general). This individual will interface heavily with both clients and the Sales Team to grow the business. The individual has targeted quotas established annually.
With over 40 google reviews a FIVE STAR rating, this company carefully selects and recommends reliable, high-quality products that are on the cutting edge of technology.
Their experience has allowed them the privilege of working with an exclusive level of clientele. They have grown every year from referrals and recommendations made by clients and their friends. The growth and success are predicated on care for your system, not only during the build process but also during the ongoing support of systems.
They stand behind the quality of our craftsmanship!
- Meet or exceed annual sales quota (~$6M)
- Excel at the introduction and positioning of the value proposition at various levels of prospect organizations
- Compel the executive level, procurement, or business owners to prioritize a fully outsourced solution or “a la carte” solution that generates revenue from base business organic growth, as well as from referrals
- Create prospecting activity that exceeds monthly quota for activity and appointments
- Develop and maintain a 4X rolling annual pipeline
- Provide forecasting predictability and accuracy
- Contribute to the development and effectiveness of inside sales resources
- Maintain and foster existing customer relationships via face-to-face appointments, phone conversations, and emails
- Potentially maintain ongoing communication with customers to understand their needs and provide solutions
- Demonstrate solution and value proposition and deal with customer issues, questions, and uncertainties
- Potentially maintain relationships with the current install base and looks to expand services in each account
- Maintain up-to-date, detailed customer knowledge and industry data; serves as an active member of groups and associations related to the industry and relevant customers
- Update all sales activity, initiatives by category, customer, and status in salesforce.com
- Use appropriate selling strategies and techniques to engage clients at all stages of the pipeline, and identifies and addresses any weaknesses in the strategy
- Operate within Financial, Legal, and Ethical Policies; responsible for driving the growth of revenue and profit originating from the Sales department; manages the Sales Profit and Loss statement
- Participate and influence multiple projects at a given time, ensuring adherence to process, monitor progress, mentor project leads, and direct implementations to a successful conclusion
- Domestic travel up to 50%
- Foster a positive team environment
- Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication - Advanced
- Written Communication - Advanced
- Teamwork - Advanced
- Relationships – Advanced
- Negotiation - Advanced
- Organizational Awareness - Proficient
- Analysis - Proficient
- Problem-Solving - Advanced
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization - Advanced
- Computer Skills: Intermediate proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook preferred
- System Experience: Salesforce, CRM, HubSpot experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree highly desired
- At least 3+ years of B2B enterprise solution sales experience, complex sales to executives in large organizations, ideally in technology or services, strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of sales process, methodology, and data required
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum 3 years of B2B enterprise sales experience, complex sales to executives in large organization
Working knowledge of sales process, methodology and sales data
Prior experience selling 6-figure plus deals
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Knowledge in: CRM (such as hubspot or salesforce)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
BusinessView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group