Principal Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Relocation to Naperville, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Minimum of 12 to 15 years of designing and developing complex Full Stack custom applications using C#, Java, Angular, Node.js or other programming languages.
- Designed high-availability applications in a multi-tier cloud architecture, including database, service/API, and UI components of the application.
- Extensive experience with emerging and cloud based technologies on AWS and/or Azure.
- Demonstrate knowledge in micro-services architecture pattern and understanding of various technical components supporting microservices pattern viz. Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud etc.
- Have a good understanding of containerization concepts (viz. Docker or Kubernetes)
- Have a good understanding of building solutions on Windows and Linux OS
- Have a good understanding of various integration patterns, SOAP/REST protocols, WebSockets, and familiar with XML, JSON.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts along-with necessary tools like Puppet, Chef, VSTS, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- Developing applications that integrate with multiple databases, experience using No SQL DBs is an advantage.
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing portfolio of applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine root cause for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Develop software solutions by identifying user needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and business processes.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by producing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Writes unit test code that demonstrates code correctness
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
10+ years of designing and developing complex Full Stack custom applications using C#, Java, Angular, Node.js or other programming languages
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
AddressFort Wayne, IN
TechnologyView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group