International Outside Sales Rep - Airfreight Logistics - Virtual/Remote
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Internation experience required
- 3-5 years in airfreight logistics sales
- Multilingual is a plus but not required
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Good organizational skills as this position requires working with multiple departments and following up with clients and prospects
- Proficiency in CRM is a plus
- Some business travel may be required
Founded in 1995, our client is currently recognized as one of the top 10 globally ranked NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) in the Trans-Pacific trade. They proudly offer a wide variety of services that cover the supply chain from A to Z, serving as a “one-stop shop” that provides cost-effective solutions to help you manage your business. By entrusting us with your business, we go above and beyond to bring you peace of mind because we care.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, is always looking for motivated and passionate individuals committed to delivering exceptional service. The employees enjoy a fast-paced, supportive environment where excellence is rewarded, staff is appreciated and benefits are generous.
If you enjoy working in a global environment, interacting with new people and the challenge of a dynamic industry, let's talk!
- Primary focus on the development of new airfreight customers
- Utilize systems and tools to produce quality targets and strong business opportunities
- Develop quotes and proposals for current and prospective customers
- Manage relationships with and grow sales in existing customers
- Maintain a clear, clean, updated sales pipeline report
- Engage in weekly team and individual sales meetings with Department Manager or Station Manager
- Work with Sales team to set Sales Action Plans incorporating activity goals, opportunity goals, and revenue goals
- Participate in regular training sessions to produce excellence in product, service, and market knowledge
- Work with minimal supervision and remain focused on conducting your job successfully
- Meet or exceed sales goals (for new and existing business) for every calendar quarter
- Develop Prospecting Action Plans on a monthly basis
- Set goals for prospecting and selling activity on a weekly basis
- Consistently receive outstanding positive feedback from clients and partners
- Enhanced your work environment and your culture with excellent work performance
Internation airfreight sales
Equal Opportunity Employer
Arch Advisory Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Arch Advisory GroupChestnut Hill, MA
BusinessView All Arch Advisory Group Jobs
Get fresh International Outside Sales Rep - Airfreight Logistics - Virtual/Remote jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.