Human Resources and Payroll Manager - Virtual/Remote
Arch Advisory Group Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical insurance, Vision insurance, Wellness program, Flexible work schedule, Health Spending Account (HSA), Long term disability leave
One of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States by the number of members and locations. They enhance people’s lives by providing an affordable, high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment.
- 7+ years of HRG experience
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Multi-state experience
- Experience supporting 500+ employees
- ACA experience and/or knowledge of it
- Experience with an HRIS system
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Psychology, or a related field
- SHRM or PHR Certified
- FPC or CPP certification
- Paycom experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Manages employee look-back and eligibility for benefits plans. Responsible for managing benefits with employees and processes enrollment, cancellation or changes. Manages organizing annual open enrollment process. Maintains and distributes list of new and cancelled employees under each benefit plan. Verifies benefit billing reconciliation and invoices.
- Regularly responsible for accurate and timely reviewing of payroll submittals. Explicitly and timely communicate payroll updates to employees. Acts as a back-up to process bi-weekly payroll, additional payrolls, and off-cycle payrolls, as necessary.
- Timely and accurately processing of Qualified Medical Support Orders and all garnishments, partnering with Paycom or the current HRIS as necessary.
- Develop and direct the management of direct reports to ensure providing upmost resources to the organization and teamwork. Implement processes and systems that will generate higher productivity.
- Maximizes and maintains the HRIS ensuring accurate information and utilizing its capabilities.
- Ensures timely governmental reporting (OSHA 300A Log, EEO-1, etc.) and maintains all employee documentation as dictated by governing agencies.
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices of Entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner. Attends unemployment hearings when necessary. Accurately completes verifications, and miscellaneous wage history requests, etc.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum 7 years human resources generalist experience
Minimum 5 years payroll experience
Minimum 2 years of HR management experience
ACA experience or exposure
Accept a background check to be performed
Knowledge in: Payroll
Knowledge in: Multi-state/location
Knowledge in: Multi-state laws
Knowledge in: ACA exposure
Knowledge in: Multi-state taxes
Knowledge in: HRIS system experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
BusinessView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group