Front-End Web Developer - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a full-time remote position, though employees living in the area may join the team in one of our offices.
Perks & Benefits
Our full-time employees enjoy competitive salaries, unlimited PTO program, 401k matching, comprehensive benefits with health, dental, and life insurance options, wellness, and more.
Our commitment to diversity
We’re wide open to people of any and all backgrounds and we want everyone to feel welcomed, included, and accepted. Wear your hair as you like, love who you love, come from any race or color and we will support your opinions and beliefs. It’s your experience, talents, love of learning, and being really into the work that we care about, and that’s it.
We combine almost a century of recruitment marketing experience with the creative capabilities of a leading B2C agency.
If you have intermediate to strong PHP skills and experience building custom WordPress themes, then we'd love to hear from you. Some things you’ll need:
- PHP programming skills
- WordPress theme development
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Familiarity with LAMP Stack
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Familiarity with automated task runners like Gulp
- Ability to work autonomously and solve complex problems
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug existing code
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment and be flexible with client changes
- Vue or similar frontend framework
- Building complex contact forms
- Working with APIs & some experience creating search form functionality
- Web accessibility standards
- Working in an agency setting
You would be part of our development team with people across the U.S., working both collaboratively and independently. Assignments would come from project managers and you’d work with writers, designers, creative directors, and at times, our account managers. We tend to meet a lot, and review often. There is a great opportunity to learn and grow and you are in control of your career.
If this sounds like a good fit, we encourage you to apply and let’s talk.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group