Director of Admin and Finance - Relocation to Colton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration with at least 10 years professional experience 5 of which were in a finance and accounting management role.
- MBA in the above fields is highly preferred.
- Must possess strong knowledge of cost accounting standards, GAAP accounting, financial statements,
budgeting and forecasting, tax planning, auditing, and internal controls.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge of ERP systems; JDE experience is preferred.
- Travel 10% of the time.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
For over 100 years, we have designed and manufactured quality heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products for both the home and business. It all started in 1916 when we began building gas steam radiators in Los Angeles. Our commitment to quality was clear from the start, and the company’s product line expanded over the next few decades to include gas-fired heating, gravity wall heating, and counterflow furnaces. By 1954, we had expanded to a nationwide player, with a distribution and sales network that reached customers throughout the United States.
The Director of Admin and Finance will have several Roles and Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Lead financial review meetings with Executive leadership and parent company stakeholders, including CFO.
- Support the commercial aspects of the business including product margin analysis, pricing analysis, make vs. buy decisions, product/asset rationalization, working capital management, capital projects, contractual arrangements, negotiations, etc.
- Direct responsibility for all facets of accounting, financial reporting, and IT
- Lead finance team to ensure:
o Timely and accurate month-end and quarter-end close processes.
o Effective and efficient quarterly and year-end external audits.
o Policies are established and adhered to in conjunction with corporate standards. o Compliance tax matters in CA.
- Lead the budgeting and planning function, including consolidated roll up on P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, capital spending, etc.
- Oversee the timely and accurate delivery of financial reports, review for appropriateness and accuracy, with a focus on the continuous improvement of quality of submissions and a shortened close process.
- Oversee preparation of financial analysis, and variance reporting (versus prior year and budget), including meeting with Executive leadership to discuss and review.
- Collaborate with Executive leadership and I.T. to continuously drive improvements in financial reporting processes.
- Assist with due diligence or other special projects and corporate functions as required.
Experience working within a manufacturing setting
Understands the need to "roll up the sleeves"
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group