Account Manager - Advertising / Media - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 1+ years of experience in advertising, paid media, media buying, or similar
- Expertise across multiple paid media channels (search, social, programmatic, etc.)
- Strong data analysis abilities (familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, rooted in the ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing ideas
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re quality-obsessed and have not lost your soul for advertising
- Impeccable project management and top-tier communication skills
Sound good to you? Let’s talk!
- Managing all aspects of search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns including client relationship management, ad-serving, optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Understanding and explaining high-level industry trends and how this impacts clients
- Aligning our goals to client goals, prioritizing opportunities to drive sustainable value for our clients over short-term gains
- Working in a space where we are redefining and creating service categories. Often, clients are unaware of their needs until you show them - you will need to understand how to build trust & create an experience they value
- Supporting the sales team with pre-sales proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Developing and growing relationships with various stakeholders on the client-side in order to ascertain business needs and add long-term value
Must have advertising and/or media buying/planning experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Arch Advisory Group
BusinessView all jobs at Arch Advisory Group