GEOINT/SIGINT Space SW Acquisition SETA
Arcfield is a leading provider of full lifecycle, mission-focused systems engineering and integration capabilities to the U.S. government and its allies. The company has more than 60 years of proven experience providing advanced engineering and analysis, IT and C5ISR capabilities to support our nations most critical national security missions. Headquartered in Chantilly, VA and with 16 offices around the world, Arcfield employs approximately 1,200 engineers, analysts, IT specialists, and other professionals who put our customers missions first, helping them solve their most complex challenges through innovations in modeling, simulation and analysis, digital transformation and C5ISR. Visit arcfield.com for more details.
Are you looking to join a company that’s mission focused and innovation driven? Arcfield provides systems engineering, integration, and digital transformation across space, air, land, sea, and cyber domains. This position is for a Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) within Space and Mission Engineering.
Your responsibilities are to support the Acquisition, project management, and delivery of GEOINT or SIGINT software systems. You will provide technical requirements and objectives for Statement of Works (SOWs), Statement of Objectives (SOOs), and Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs). Once on contract, you will define and review Requirements or Agile Epics, analyze architecture and interfaces, and coordinate tests and transitions of software into operations. Join a well-established contract that has a long history of excellence in Systems Engineering and Acquisition.
Responsibilities include Systems Engineering across the below areas:
- Create and update SOWs, SOOs, and ECPs
- Review Contract Delivery Requirements Lists (CDRL) items from Software Acquisition contracts
- Assess impacts from Requests for Changes (RFCs)
- Develop Solution and Program Epics
- Prioritize Agile Solution Increments and Program Increments
- Update architecture artifacts (e.g., system views, functional views, sequence diagrams)
- Update Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Plan and lead Informal Integration Windows (IIWs) and Agile Solution Demos
- Conduct readiness assessments for tests and transitions
- Analyze operational performance, reliance, and stability
- BS 5-7, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2
- Must Possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with Systems Engineering requirements, architecture, and verification & validation (V&V), or transition processes
- Experience with the acquisition of software development contracts or SETA/acquisition experience with GEOINT or SIGINT
- Strong representational, oral, and written communications skills, including the ability to produce clear, logical, and concise products
- Proven organization and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively via written and oral forums with personnel at all levels of government
- Knowledge of SAFe or Agile frameworks
- Experience with commercial Atlassian tools (e.g. Confluence, JIRA)
- Understanding of programmatic processes, including Configuration Management, Risk, Readiness, and Schedules
- Experience with Requests for Change (RFCs) and Agile Solution or Program Epics
- Experience with factory and enterprise testing
- Knowledge of GEOINT or SIGINT mission management and mission processing systems
- Knowledge of GEOINT or SIGINT products and data
- Experience with DevSecOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
Arcfield proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active-Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
4801 Stonecroft BlvdChantilly, VA
Get fresh GEOINT/SIGINT Space SW Acquisition SETA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.