CI Systems Integrator Technical Specialist - 2022-124985
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Systems Integrator will be responsible for supporting an office which is responsible for risks and opportunities across a very broad and diverse Counterintelligence (Cl) portfolio. The Systems Integrator track, assess and advance delegated tasks, where warranted, currently performed by the Chief and Deputy Chief, and work with other component professionals to meet mission needs. This consists of, but is not limited to the following:
- Providing systems integration support for the Sponsor component(s), to include integrated portfolio support of projects, programs and technologies;
- Providing support to the Sponsor's Cl program in the area of risk management;
- Assist the team with Cl file reviews and responses;
- Assist in the review and organization of cases for the MC Senior Review Panel;
- Assist in collaboration activities with another CI office to review potential MC field locations;
- Coordinating with counterparts in various mission Cl shops to ensure appropriate actions in all operations domestically;
- Coordination with another MC and site elements to ensure legal and policy standards are met;
- Support MC sites' and bases' activities in coordination with MC;
- Assist in working with sites to ensure the integrity and security of MC activities;
- Prepare sites for Cl surveys;
- Serve as MC's focal point for all POC vetting tools.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY REVIEW PROCESS Requirement
All personnel coming into the organization undergo an additional security review that can take anywhere from 7 business days to 30 days or more.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience with a BA/BS degree;
- Active and current TS/SCI with Poly US government clearance
- Demonstrated experience supporting with Executive levels and interactions;
- Ability to design and/or modify comprehensive briefing packages with data and information that will resonate with senior leadership;
- Working knowledge of Sponsor's and external stakeholders' processes, policies, procedures, and internal support systems and databases;
- Self-starter with an enterprise and holistic approach to workload/tasks;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, sufficient to convey complex ideas and information on technical/administrative mission-related issues in a well-organized, logical, concise, credible, and courteous manner that is appropriate for the situation, topic, and listener;
- Critical thinking skills sufficient to make sound and timely recommendations and/or decisions in unique situations, considering alternate actions;
- Ability to assist in the identification and tracking of action items, tracking and monitoring of on-going projects and initiatives, coordination of project schedule and capturing meeting minutes;
- Ability to work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision to address roadblocks and deliver results in a timely manner or provide the most relevant course of action;
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and other tools in order to format and adapt submitted correspondence;
- Demonstrated experience in risk management/assessment;
- Expert knowledge of the sponsor's domain
Apply Online at Arcfield.com
TechnologyView all jobs at Arcfield
Get fresh Systems Integration Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.