Project Manager with a SECRET clearance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arcetyp LLC is a growing small business that provides a broad range of consulting services to US Federal Government, US Military, and Commercial clients. Services include Management & IT Consulting, Program & Project Management, and Professional & Admin Services.
We accept direct hire candidates only, W2 employee hires. We do not accept 1099 independent consultants. We do not accept staffing firms. We do not accept corp-to-corp (C2C) candidates. We can't sponsor H1B.
Arcetyp LLC is looking for a Project Manager with a SECRET clearance to work at Fort Lee, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day responsibility of managing onsite IT projects; manage tasks, overall deliverables, and status tracking
- Serves as Primary POC for the customer and COTR for the project
- Provide timely and informed responses to operational and administrative inquiries that arise
- Provide weekly status reports and monthly performance reports as required in the contract.
- Provide suggestions for process improvements, risk management, resource, and budget planning for the entire program.
- Implement standardized processes and procedures, standard tools for project management and work items tracking, etc.
- Responsible for developing work plans for approval, reports, quality checks, risk management, and continuous improvements for their project
- Responsible for project plan and schedule, project financials, employee review, customer relationships, quality management, staffing and team building
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services to the customer
- Assist in developing management plans, procedures, and methodology
- Proactively solve problems to ensure milestones are met and projects are completed on time and within budget
- Consistently create predictability in a complex environment
- Conduct and evaluate post-mortems to improve future projects
- Manage project issues, revise plans as necessary, and communicate changes to project team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or in a related discipline
- 8+ years of experience of progressive experience in IT projects within the public sector, with at least 5 years as a Project Manager experienced in implementing and maintain platforms within the last eight years
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or PgMP certification
- Experience with IT projects following Agile methodologies
- In depth understanding of project management principles, including budgeting, scheduling, risk management, customer relations, project execution, team management, and status reporting
- Experience managing Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP)
- Expert level proficiency in ticketing systems such as Jira, IBM Jazz, etc., MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), project scheduling tools such as Primavera Scheduler, MS Project, etc., Diagramming tools such as MS Visio
- Will have Security+ CE (or equivalent or higher security certificate)
COMPENSATION: Pay and benefits information for this position will be provided to interested candidates that apply. Arcetyp offers a package of compensation and benefits to full-time salaried employees.
Arcetyp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we highly value diversity of our workforce. We accept resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
In submitting an application for this position via our site you are confirming that Arcetyp can submit your resume to our client(s) for review.
Internal code: DeCa Bid
AddressPrince George, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Arcetyp LLC