Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is dedicated to transforming tomorrow. Leveraging bold innovation, dedication to quality, and a welcoming culture, ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB) is quickly establishing itself as an industry leader in laser welded blanking applications and an employer of choice.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
At ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks we have created something special. A better place to work
and an ability to make a real difference to the world. Many employees come to us expecting just a pay cheque but end up with a rewarding career and become part of an organization
that helps save lives and helps the environment!
We provide exceptional training and career paths. Our goal is to have our leaders be homegrown and to provide all employees opportunities for growth, development and movement within our organization.
We only accept A players as part of our team. We win together and lose together - but we really enjoy winning!
Join our family, be a part of a great story and help us continue to grow and be successful. HOW WE DO IT
We develop automotive steel products that make cars safer by providing better crash
protection AND improve the environment by reducing carbon emissions. Isn’t that a great story to be a part of?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT/ CORE VALUES
• Safety in Everything we do
• We operate with Respect
• We do what we say we will do
• We find a better way
• We win together, and we lose together
In addition, we offer a very attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Check us out: http:/ / automotive.arcelormittal.com/ tailoredblanks
Executive Assistant/Office Manager Job Description
We’re in need of an Office manager/Executive Assistant with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way and commands the respect of the office staff. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to the COO, CTO and other Senior Leaders,
maintaining and creating procedures, managing calendars and travel schedules, creating professional presentations and managing internal and external communications on their behalf.
Not only will your effects allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, but you will also nurture and enhance the pleasant work environment our people love. If you are someone who likes to have variety of tasks and enjoys supporting a busy executive and remains flexible to help where needed, this is a great role for you!
Objectives of this Role:
• Ensure peak organizational operations and suggest preventative measures as issues arise.
• Manages Executive’s calendar and contacts and, according to allowed authority, manages Executive’s email.
• Coordinates and sends meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, books meeting rooms and arranges for IT resources and refreshments in support of efficient meeting facilitation.
• Maintains confidential information for the business, team and leadership and ensures information is handled appropriately.
• Coordinates multi-leg travel, often requiring continuous changes and rescheduling, in conjunction with team of Executive Assistants and according to most Senior Executive travel plan.
• Manages expense reports including the review of employee expense claims for accuracy and adherence to policy on behalf of Executive.
• Acts as a communications liaison with Department as required.
• Responds to inquiries or refers them to the appropriate partner.
• Prepares professional presentations, briefing notes and minutes of meetings for executives.
• Provides Executives with documentation needed for meetings and correspondence with the business.
• Special Projects as assigned by Executive
Office Management Responsibilities
• Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
• Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting
• Supports space planning needs for department growth.
• Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
• Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
• Manages office and facility maintenance contracts and services
Skills and Qualifications
• 7+ years of office management/Executive Assistant experience
• Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
• Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Advanced Powerpoint and presentation preparation skills
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at ArcelorMittal