Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant - Full-Time and Part-Time Availability
Do you enjoy networking and building lasting relationships? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help others obtain their goals?
The Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant is responsible for executing all elements of a proactive local marketing strategy by engaging existing and potential customers for our clients through innovative marketing techniques. This position is accountable for attaining performance goals associated with driving sales growth through building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of a Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant: (Entry Level)
• Work with manager to create innovative marketing strategies to build a customer base and grow revenue in assigned territory.
• Execute local marketing initiatives by representing clients in target markets or through lead reports generated by the client to identify new opportunities and service existing revenue-generating programs
• Network and develop professional relationships.
• Engage the public through promotional advertising activities with Marketing Team
• Communicate and report activity to Regional Manager
Potential Additional Responsibilities of a Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant: (Manager)
• Hire, train, and provide continuous communication and support to new team members and interns
• Identify and attend strategic opportunities with clients
• Establish, build, maintain and strengthen new and existing relationships with retail vendors and regional client managers
Requirements of a Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
• Experience in marketing, sales, or direct customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
• A self-starter, able to work well in a team-based environment under limited supervision.
• Should be a self-proclaimed "people person" who enjoys being out of the office, meeting new people, and not doing the same thing every day
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded,public relations,PR,marketing,public marketing