Office Assistant/Office Coordinator
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for a rewarding position in a fast-paced healthcare environment and love working with seniors, our Office Coordinator position might be just for you!
Addus Homecare has been an industry leader in home care services for over 40 years! We pride ourselves on delivering the best home and community based services to seniors and in being a premier employer to our employees! The branch Office Coordinator, coordinates administrative, business and other operational activities and maintains solid and consistent communication with branch leadership, handles accounting/billing functions, collaborates on employee and client service issues and ensures accurate file maintenance.
As an Office Coordinator you will:
- Oversees the new hire process; ensures all documentation is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensures all employee records are current, accurate and updated including timecards.
- Collaborates with the Corporate HR team for benefit enrollment processes.
- On-boards and trains new Administrative employees.
- Provides thorough, complete follow-through on escalated complaints
- Ensures WOTC applications and any other applicable paperwork is completed timely
- Reports all new Leave of Absence requests and assists in the Leave process in conjunction with the HR team.
- Sets up training for new hires and current employees; may oversee or facilitate classes, including quarterly in-service meetings
- Coordinates Internal Audit Responses to the Contracts Department and QA team for employee files only
- Oversees compliance with HR processes and procedures throughout the branch
- Ensures all required A/P related paperwork is scanned and submitted for payment
- Follows up on all Private Duty "Hot-Lead" Assessments and Deposits
- Supervises monthly Service Monitoring Calls with state Department on Aging
- Files APS Reports and follows up with agency; handles related employee issues as appropriate
- Responds to and resolves all service complaints filed with the state or state agencies
- Ensures the appearance of the branch's open environment is professional: neat, clean, orderly and generally free of clutter
- Supervises the purchasing and material management functions for office supplies
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships
- Maintains open lines of communication
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion
- Meets all productivity requirements
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment
- Represents the organization professionally at all times
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Excels in communicating with all employees, from Sr. Leaders to entry-level new hires
- Adapts well to changing priorities
Position Type: Full time
At Addus we offer our team the best:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Continued Education
- PTO Plan
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Arcadia Home Care & StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great Leadership breeds success for every employee. We will give you the tools and support you need to excel.
Our team is a group of engaged, invested, and compassionate individuals who take ownership for the care and service they deliver each day for our consumers and employees. Our leadership provides all the tools and supplies necessary for your success and care of every consumer.
4949 Liberty Lane Suite 140 AllentownAllentown, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Arcadia Home Care & Staffing