Arcade Beauty is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to manage material handlers, clerks, and drivers in order to effectively provide required support to operational areas. General responsibilities include all material movement activities related to receiving, storing, picking, transfers, shipping and disposal. Ensure warehouse complies with applicable internal policies/procedures as well as external requirements such as GMP, DOT, OSHA, FDA and ISO. This is a hands-on supervisory role that is expected to partner with manufacturing, quality, planning, customer care, and inventory control.Essential Functions are as follow:
1. Oversee and optimize warehouse operations including receiving, storage/transfer, picking, shipping.
2. Supervision of direct reports (warehouse hourly team members) to meet daily operational requirements, including supporting the manufacturing and customer delivery schedules.
3. Compliance with all SOPs, cGMP, safety practices, documentation & training requirements.
4. Timely support to manufacturing & general operations as well as other functional areas
5. Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment and good housekeeping practices
6. Responsible for lift equipment including operation, maintenance, training, certification and for coordinating basic building repair/maintenance with facilities team
7. Coordination as needed with CPM, Planning, QA/QC, Finance, Mfg. & carriers/vendors
8. Management of warehouse processes/transactions and Monarch Inventory system
9. Coordination of special material requests by Engineering, R&D, QA and CPM
10. Support analysis of material flow & inventory to drive service and process improvement
11. Support to development and reporting of key performance metrics as needed
12. Support process for identification and destruction of excess and obsolete material
13. Coordinate and conduct inventory counts to support inventory control and analysis to drive inventory accuracy.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum High School Diploma required; supply chain degree preferred
2. Must have 5-7 years of supervisory experience in warehousing
3. Experience with Inventory Management and systems
4. Experience with hazmat and international shipping a plus
5. Bilingual in Spanish is highly desirable. Available to work weekends.