ArcSource Group, Inc. is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) that delivers program and financial management related services to federal and commercial clients. We are seeking a Senior Business / Financial Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
The position will report to the government’s site at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, DC.
Candidate MUST have:
· An ACTIVE Secret Clearance
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
· 4-8+ years’ DoD Financial Management experience
· Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
· Department of the Navy
· Managers’ Internal Control Program (MICP)
· Experience with/working knowledge of Chief Financial Officer’s Act, Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), Government Management Reform Act (GMRA), and the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Federal Accounting
· OMB Circular Policies and Guidance
· Data validation and reconciliation
· Budget Calls
· Navy ERP (property/asset management functionality)
· High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
· Fluency using MS Excel formulas and functions
· Strong analytical and data gathering skills
· Perform more complex financial or analysis functions of the team
· Provide leadership and guidance to junior staff
· Advise and assist in explaining account relationships, analyze complex variances, provide corrective actions and deliver report for abnormal U.S. Standard General Ledger (USSGL) account balances that may be present within the underlying financial data and provide performance metrics that give the status of abnormal balances
· Provide support to ensure compliance to federal accounting standards at the transaction level
· Monitor, document, and facilitate resolution of problem disbursements
· Prepare and deliver reports, graphs, briefings, and talking papers on financial issues
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· 3 weeks PTO + Holidays
· Salary dependent on skills and experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
· Work is performed at the government site at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, DC.
Why Work Here?ArcSource Group, Inc. is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides full lifecycle training, and management and IT-related services. Since 2008, ArcSource has successfully served Federal civilian and defense customers by combining program management expertise, operational experience and technical skills with innovative, effective solutions.
Great benefits and pay!