ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the ArcBest team.This position manages incoming customer and field email requests, utilizing customer service skills and all necessary resources to uphold effective customer, service center, and field communication and make decisions in order to resolve urgent scenarios. The Customer Support Specialist has desire to grow, succeed, and make a difference for our customers, the Customer Support team, and ArcBest.
Your contribution may include:
* Provide accurate information regarding all services and modes
* Support project work and transactional requests submitted by Sales
* Assist in the development of solutions for customers
* Answer customer requests via phone, chat, and email
* Provide timely notification of service options, conflict resolutions, and re-consignments
* Maintain effective lines of communication with internal and external customers to ensure timely freight delivery
* Use multiple systems and programs for tracking and transit management
* Other duties and projects, as assigned
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest team in Laredo, TX. Work hours vary based on scheduling to provide market coverage during normal business hours generally Monday-Friday, 6am-7pm
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
* Bachelor's degree, preferred.
* Prior customer experience, preferred.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
* Bilingual - English and Spanish, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact  firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability