Technical Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
ARC is a company of innovators and problem solvers that help our Fortune 500 clients solve their most difficult manufacturing challenges through our technology solutions. We work hand in hand with top aerospace, defense, transportation, industrial and electronics companies to bring new productivity solutions to the forefront. Join us and you will be working on different challenges every day.
Facilitate ARC’s resources to deliver on time, compliant goods, which yield customer satisfaction and profit. This includes milestone and task scheduling, project planning, risk mitigation, and on-time delivery (OTD) of shipments to customers (“backlog”).
This hands on position will provide the necessary technical team leadership and direct staff towards the achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual shipment goals in alignment with the program execution strategy outlined by the program manager.
- Some travel may be required (<15% annually)
- Other essential duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Technical aptitude to resolve problems and understand project scope impacts
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude with a willingness to persevere and get the job done
- Possess “best in class” customer interface skills
- Ability to identify and develop process improvement recommendations that will create more effective and efficient future implementations
- Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to foresee and articulate project risk
- Excellent communication skills, internal and external with regards to project execution status
- Identify issues which affect cost, or schedule, and relate them to management and/or the customer
- Ability to rapidly organize, prioritize, and communicate multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are met
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of working experience in an engineering project environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Controls Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience, dealing directly with customers.
Arc Technology Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Arc Technology Solutions