- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Medical , Retirement
Hiring: Shift Manager/Leader
Pay: $16.50 - $17.50/hr.
Location: Centralia, WA
A Shift Manager is an hourly employee who after proper certification is put in charge of limited time segments for the daily operations of a specific restaurant location. Shift Managers are responsible for assigned shifts with the goal of enhancing/improving guest and team satisfaction along with supporting restaurant initiatives. Shift Managers work in the front of the hours during peak hours to ensure the team is working together and guest have a quality experience. Shift Managers are proficient in all team member positions and can handle operations safely when a manager is not present. Responsibilities will vary based upon the restaurant’s needs. The following is a list of some of the responsibilities and is not intended to describe all duties this position may perform. All Shift Managers are expected to perform tasks/job duties assigned to them.
Shift Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all food orders, specialty drinks and desserts follow company recipes and are always accounted for in the POS system.
- Organize for shift readiness and position team members to meet the sales demands of the restaurant. Use and manage the waste and prep systems to control expenses.
- Use equipment, small wares, and products for their intended purpose. Trouble shoot minor equipment issue and report any non-working or unsafe equipment concerns immediately. Ensure staff uses all safety equipment as required.
- Follow all cash policies.
Education and Work Experience
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required: Serv Safe Certificate.
- Must have 1-2 years of direct food/retail management experience
- Required: Driver’s license and minimum state required insurance.
- Some experience using a POS system is preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Bonus Program
- 401k with match
- Sick Time
- Complimentary meals
- Recruiter Referral Bonus Program
401k for all employees over the age of 20
Equal opportunity employer
The Arby's brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delightful ExperiencesTM. Arby's delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft® with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby's Fast Crafted® restaurant services feature a unique blend of quick-serve speed combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby's Brand and is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the second-largest sandwich restaurant brand in the world with more than 3,500 restaurants in nine countries.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Since the day we opened, we've had six simple principles that help guide us in the goals we set, the relationships we build, and the decisions we make:
Our story is proof that even the biggest dreams come true. We're committed to providing opportunities for people to achieve their own dreams.
We're firm believers in doing things the right way. And the right way usually involves a lot of hard work. But if you're not doing things right, you're probably doing them wrong.
GET IT DONE.
We've found that success usually leads to more success. It's why we chase after positive results, and it's why we've been, well, successful.
We value honesty, integrity, respect, courage, and fairness.
We've always felt that if you're not having fun, you should do something else. Life's too short to not be enjoyed.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Can a restaurant make a difference? We think it can. We've always felt a responsibility to improve the lives of our employees and communities.
Get fresh Shift Manager/Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.