Arbys General Manager Now hiring
REPORTS TO: District Manager
PURPOSE: Manage an Arby’s restaurant to provide exceptional customer service and the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals, working within the framework of company values and policies.
- Build Sales thru great guest services and perfect quality product and LSM.
- Ensure an effective work schedule, designed to build sales thru projecting the business as needed, schedule must be written by 5pm on Friday and posted Monday by 5pm each week.
- Work lunch and dinner through a 55 hour week during peak sales period.
- Responsible for safety and security of all Arby's employees and customers.
- Attain the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensure consistent delivery of safe food on every shift by enforcing Arby's Safety First execution.
- Ensure consistent execution of System to maintain a clean , organized restaurant, prepared to deliver QF.
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to insure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality. Maintain high standards by operating in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as outlined in the OSM.
- SMTP, AMTP and DFW effectively to hire, retain, develop a bench of “A” players and prepare team members and managers for growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits, including approved Local Store Marketing.
Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
Responsible for training all employees on general cash control systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure restaurant environment for credit card data.
Responsible for administrative requirements and execution of all procedural guidelines.
GENERAL MANAGER SCHEDULE GUIDELINES:
- Your schedule should be a direct reflection of your Top 5 responsibilities reflecting a 55 hour work week
- Work Mondays: 9am-8pm
- Work three days a week: 9am-8pm
- Work busiest dinner day 10am-9pm
- Can work one 12 hour shift on Wednesday to do inventory Wednesday night at close
- 2 closes per period not including period end
- Print weeks need to Work Wed – Friday + 1 weekend day
- One weekend off per period. Work Saturday or Sunday on other days