Arbour Valley Management, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. Handles repairs and improvements of vacant apartments for a market ready status. Works as a team participant along with the maintenance staff to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards.
- Prepares or assist in preparing all vacant apartments to a market-ready condition.
- Pulls resident work orders and completes the work orders in a timely manner.
- Consults with the Maintenance Supervisor of any problems in completing work orders.
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacant, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- Assists the Maintenance Director/Supervisor or Property Manager on special maintenance projects, i.e., preventative maintenance of building and/or mechanicals.
- Assist in keeping grounds and common areas free of trash and debris.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, co-workers and the general public, at all times, on or off the property.
- Attends and assists in setting up for resident functions and activities.
- Drives motorized vehicle on or off property for AVM business.
- Must successfully pass background screening and pass drug testing.
- Experienced in the usage of normal hand tools used in construction, maintenance and landscaping.
- Has a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and up-to-date auto insurance.
- Must be able to work any of the seven days of the week as necessary to get the job done.
- Must be able to work inside and outside in all types of weather. Medium to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and lifting to a maximum of 100 lbs with frequently lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. Good eye/hand coordination is essential. Color perception, the ability to differentiate colors in terms of hue, and the ability identify a particular color or color combination from memory is required. Must be able to lift and work heavy equipment and utilize a ladder as required.