- Posted: October 22, 2021
Arbour Valley Management Heron Cove in Enterprise, AL has an immediate opening for a Leasing Consultant. The Leasing Consultant has primary marketing responsibility as it pertains to interfacing with prospective residents at the community, handling day-to-day issues with current residents, and coordinating the renewals of existing leases. Leasing Consultants are the communitys most important personnel as they can determine how well a community does in a very competitive marketplace. Specific training for leasing consultants centers on Fair Housing, closing techniques, and overcoming objections.
- Greets visitors and determine if the community meets the clients qualifications
- Explains all lease and community policies to new and current residents.
- Following Fair Housing Standards in all dealings with prospects and residents.
- Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident move-ins.
- Ensuring the condition of leased apartments prior to move-in, including a final inspection and walk through with resident.
- Communicates changes in units leased status to Maintenance.
- Support the overall marketing efforts
- Inspects all vacant apartments on a regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective residents.
- Works with Property Manager and/or Assistant Manager to assure curb appeal and property appearance is acceptable.
- Assists in implementing resident retention and renewal programs.
- Attends and assists in the coordination and organization of resident relations and activities, such as newsletters and resident functions.
- Accompanies vendors or contractors to resident apartments as needed.
- Transports residents or prospective residents via motorized vehicle throughout property grounds; may run errands as necessary.
- Assist in inputting resident work orders into Yardi.
- Assist in collection of past due rent otherwise, this is approved.
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to others accurately and quickly, including answering phone, attending meetings, written correspondence or other forms of communication. Ability to communicate effectively (expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken or written word.)
- Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record along with auto insurance required. Must have had pre-employment background screening and pass drug testing.
Arbour Valley Management, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Arbour Valley Management, LLC